Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sim Sim






This is my new dog, Sim Sim. He was previously owned (along with Trixie, Luke and Kat's new dog), by our friends Angelyn and Jessica. Sadly, they were not allowed to house dogs in their apartments, so we lovingly took the puppies in. Although I would never reccommend owning a puppy when you live on the 7th floor of your apartment building, I wouldn't trade this little guy for the world. Its nice to have some company in my apartment as most visitors are entertained in Lukat's place (where the leather furniture is). So Sim Sim and I are enjoying our co-bachelor pad.






Well, in any case, here are some pictures of the little guy.


More to come soon!
-Finn


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a handsome puppy...

Rex Adamson said...

Not exactly Tatyana, but a cute pup indeed.